Monday, July 7, 2014

Lash Love

Happy Monday!

It is time to give a shout out to falsies!! I just love putting my lashes on at the end doing my makeup! I feel like it ties everything together and makes my makeup look ten times better! It is amazing what a pair of lashes can do to change the look of your makeup. I feel so confident when I wear them and really makes the eyes pop!


Even though I do wear falsies, I prefer wearing natural looking ones. I want people to look at my lashes and think that they look real and can't tell that I am wearing false lashes. I have found the best natural looking lashes... HANDS DOWN!


House of Lashes "Sweet Romance" are my holy grail lashes! I get so many compliments when I wear them! I am constantly asked "How do you get your eyelashes to look like that?" or "Wow, your eyelashes are amazing!" I don't ever try to claim them as my own and girls are shocked when I tell them that they are false lashes. They tell me they look so natural and they would have never guessed they were fake. That is exactly what I want for my lashes to look like!


House of Lashes has amazing lashes! I have used a few different lashes from their collections and they are truly incredible! The quality of the lashes are amazing and if you take good care of the lashes, they can easily be reused several times! And guess what??? They are SO INEXPENSIVE!! The majority of their lashes range from $7-$9! Also, if you spend $25, you get free shipping and they ship incredibly fast! (How many more positive remarks can I make about this company :) Are you convinced yet?!)



I love that "Sweet Romance" by House of Lashes are naturally dramatic!


Whether you like something more natural like me or love bolder lashes, House of Lashes has it all! You must check them out! www.houseoflashes.com


xoxo Kayla











1 comment :

  1. Wow ! These look gorgeous!!! I don't wear falsies too much but I kinda want to start wearing them a little more. (Especially after reading this!!!!!) great post girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete