Thursday, February 5, 2015

Update!

WOW, guys! I have not been doing a very good job at keeping up with my blog! 

I am sorry I have been missing! But if you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen me post that I am back in the USA! I am back for a few weeks and I will do my best to keep as active as I can -- but I am going to take advantage of every minute that I am home! Once I am back in France, I am going to get back on schedule!

Also, If you haven't already seen, I have finally joined YouTube! I posted my first video before I came back to the States. It has been a huge goal of mine to start a beauty channel and I am so excited to post more videos! As of right now, I am still planning on keeping up with my blog. I am going to try to alternate doing videos on YouTube and blog posts here. I will keep you updated what my new schedule will be like!

Until then, here is my first YouTube tutorial. It is using the Naked 2 palette and it has been my go-to look for several weeks now! I just love how it looks and goes with anything! I hope you enjoy :)




                                      

xoxo Kayla



3 comments :

  1. Loved watching your first video, can't wait for more! Safe travels XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! You did such a good job!
    I still get super nervous when I film, although I haven't been the best blogger or YouTuber, life has been busy, I can't wait to start up again.
    Can't wait for more videos!
    xoxo, Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! You did such a good job!
    I still get super nervous when I film, although I haven't been the best blogger or YouTuber, life has been busy, I can't wait to start up again.
    Can't wait for more videos!
    xoxo, Lily

    ReplyDelete