Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top 5 Beauty Steals

Hi Beauties!

 I thought for my first "real" post, I would share my "Top 5 Beauty Steals". There is nothing better than awesome products at an inexpensive price!!! These are my current top 5 favorite items that are super cheap but super amazing!


1. NYX Butter Glosses

     If you don't own a NYX Butter Gloss, you need to head to Target and get one (or several) in your life... now! These are hands down my favorite drugstore lip glosses and it will be hard to find something to beat it! The formula is amazing - not sticky at all and super creamy. The color pay off is incredible. I love wearing it alone or layering it over my favorite lipstick! At $4.99 each, this gloss has everything going for it!




2. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

     I just started using this foundation a couple of months ago and it quickly became one of my favorites. It is a foundation, primer, and concealer all in one. Super convenient on those mornings when you are rushing and don't have time to apply product after product on your face! I also love it because it has an SPF 20 in it. With it being summer, it is very important to me to have a foundation with an SPF in it! This foundation has great coverage for a drugstore foundation and covers up my imperfections.  I will never feel bad repurchasing this product over and over at only $6.89!




3. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer

     One of my favorite things to do when I am applying my makeup is highlighting and contouring! I like to buy this concealer in the very lightest shade (Fair) and use it for highlighting. The small sponge on the top makes applying the product SO EASY! I never notice any creasing with this concealer which why I love it so much! $7.99 is definitely a reasonable price for such a great concealer!




4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

     I only own one Color Tattoo at the moment, but I must get more! I own the color "Barely Branded" and it is a pretty champagne color. I like to apply this after I put my eyeshadow primer on. Putting this on before my eyeshadow really helps the eyeshadow to pop and the color looks so rich! I also think that it helps my eyeshadow to last longer. I purchased this about 2 months ago and it doesn't even look like I have made a dent into it after using it dozens of times! $5.99 isn't a bad investment for something that will last you months!




5. Covergirl Classic Color Blush in Soft Mink

     I love, love, LOVE blush! I don't know what it is about it, but I can't get enough of pretty blushes! I kid you not, I have been using this blush, in this same color, for 10 years!! I started using this blush in high school and I've never stopped. It is a beautiful, soft pink color with a little bit of shimmer in it. This will always be a holy grail item of mine and it is only $4.99!




What are some of your favorite beauty steals?? I would love to check out some of your favorites!



xoxo Kayla

3 comments :

  1. The only one of these items I have not tried is the blush! I love all of your other choices! The NYX butter glosses are an absolute fave of mine. And I love the CG foundation too. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love everything you mentioned! I have the Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 foundation in 4 different colors for all of my stages of tanning haha! The only thing I've never tried is the Covergirl blush. I'll have to go pick it up soon. I gave you a follow on Bloglovin'! Can't wait to see more from you! :)

    Hope ♡ | http://www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hope! Still trying to learn all the ins and outs of blogging :) Love your blog, girl!

      Delete