Tuesday, July 1, 2014

About Me!

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! My name is Kayla and I am so excited to begin this blogging journey! The name "The Beauty and Basketball Wife" came from what my life is all about: Beauty and Basketball! My husband will be going into his 5th season as a professional basketball player overseas. I have always loved makeup, but my passion for all things beauty related started when I was living with my husband in Europe for his basketball season. When he was away at practices or away games, I spent so much of my time learning about makeup. I wanted to start a blog to share my love of beauty with all of you!

On my blog, I will share things with you such a product reviews, what my favorites are, and so much more! I love learning new tricks and tips from other beauty lovers and I hope I can do the same for you!


Besides from my life of being a basketball wife and beauty addict, I love spending time with my family, friends and church. When we are back in the USA for my husband's off-season, we reside in Minnesota. I was born and raised in Iowa and I will always love the Midwest! I am a TV show junkie and my favorites are Sons of Anarchy,  Modern Family, Dexter, and Scandal! I also have a dog, Macy, who I absolutely ADORE!


Again, thank you so much for stopping by! I can't wait to start sharing with all of you beauties!


xoxo Kayla





1 comment :

  1. Welcome to the #bblogger world doll! I hope that our community gives u a warm welcome! So glad to have another Christian blogger to follow! I wish you lots of luck and success on this new adventure in your life!
    Ps- if u ever need any help, or have any blogging questions, feel free to email my personal account at: allensjules@gmail.com :)
    www.thesaltlifewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete