Saturday, July 5, 2014

Makeup Tag!


Hi loves! Hope you all had a fabulous 4th!!


So...Is it ok to do a makeup tag if someone doesn't technically tag you?? Hahaha! Well, I am going to do it anyways! I saw these questions and I decided I should fill them out so you all can get to know me just a little bit more!



20 Makeup Facts About Me!!



What foundation do you use?
My current favorites are (drugstore) Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation and (high-end) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour foundation

How about concealer?
Drugstore - Maybelline Age Rewind
High-end - MAC Pro Longwear 

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Even the most natural looking ones can change the look of your makeup dramatically!

What brand of mascara do you use?
I am always looking for a good mascara!! My current favorites are YSL Babydoll and Dior Diorshow

Sephora or MAC?
Both! Duh :)

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Beauty blender, eyelash curler, and brushes... Mostly Sigma... AMAZING BRUSHES!

Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Of course! 95 percent of the time I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance. All time fave!

For the face?
Right now I am loving Rimmel's Stay Matte primer

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
This is a toughy because I am an eyeshadow palette hoarder! If I had to pick just one color, it would be Salted Caramel from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. Soooo pretty as a transition color!

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use both! Just depends on what I am feeling for the day!

What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Creme Cup. I'm in love!

How about lipgloss?
I would have to go with any of the NYX Butter Glosses!

What is your favorite blush to use?
Oh boy. Another toughy. I am obsessed with blush as well. Kat Von D Bellissima is a beautiful peachy-coral color. NARS Orgasm is a must have! And don't even get me started on MAC blushes...best blushes ever!

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! The drugstore has great products!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would really love to! But right now everything I know is from me doing my own makeup and getting tips from other beauty lovers!

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I am TERRIBLE at winged eyeliner! I can't master it for the life of me! If I attempt it, I have to go extremely slow and I always feel like it looks a little off!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I do like both but I am definitely more of a neutral girl!

If you had to choose just ONE makeup item, what would it be?
Yeah right! That is impossible to answer! Don't ever ask a beauty lover that ;)

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I love so many products from so many different lines! I would have to say though that I am partial to Too Faced and MAC! And NOTHING beats Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products. Do not know what I would do without my brow wiz!!

What do you think of Makeup??
Obviously I love it! I love trying new products and learning new things about makeup! It's so much fun and I love sharing the love with you all :)



Share with me some of your makeup facts!!



xoxo Kayla

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the Maybelline age rewind concealer! And you are absolutely right- u should never ask a beauty lover to pick
    Between Sephora and MAC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what an awesome tag! I have done a similar one recently but might do this one to. Great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete