Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Five: 8/29/14

Happy Friday!!

And let's just get into The Five!

1. Very Sexy Travel Fragrance Mist by Victoria's Secret
     I love this body spray because it is the perfect scent for summer and with it being travel size, I just keep it in my purse! It is such a warm scent and it is described as having notes of vanilla orchid, clementine and blackberry. It reminds me of a warm summer night and I have not only been loving it this week, but all summer as well! It hasn't left my purse in three months! I love the travel mists from VS because they are always running them on sale for $10, they are so easy to tote around and last forever! I got mine last summer (hence the old packaging) and I still have a ton left!

Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret


2. Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by OGX (Formerly known as Organix)
     I am just loving this shampoo and conditioner! I picked it up last week and my hair feels and looks so much healthier since using it! I felt like my hair was getting super dry and brittle from the summer and this has really helped to re-hydrate my hair. After only about 5 or 6 washes of using these, my hair doesn't feel or look as dried out and is much softer! I can't wait to keep using it!

Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by OGX


3. Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Smitten
     If you read my last review, this is the one that got me hooked on the Colorburst collection! Check it out and see why I have been loving it and the other ones I picked up. It's a rough life being a beauty addict :)

Revlon Colorburst in Smitten


4. Bare Minerals Prime Time
     I have been wanting to try out more Bare Minerals products and I got this primer in a small travel/trial set. I tested this out on my hand at Ulta a while back and I absolutely loved how it felt. It feels so silky, smooth and hydrating. At the time though, I needed to use up some other primers before I purchased a new one so I kept this in mind. A couple of weeks ago, I was standing in the checkout line in Sephora and saw they had a travel set of this and the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil for only $15. I thought that this was a great way to test out the products. This primer does not disappoint and I will most likely purchase a full size when I run out of this one. It really helps the longevity of my foundation and I love knowing that it doesn't have any harsh/bad ingredients in it!

Prime Time by Bare Minerals


5. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
     So I have been loving this too from the set! I have also had my eye on this so it worked out perfect that they were packaged together. At first, I wished that the Mineral Veil was larger because I didn't think it would last me long, but a little goes a long way! I know this will last me quite a while. And I can honestly say I have found my new finishing powder. This stuff is amazing! It really locks everything in and also feels so silky smooth. It doesn't look cakey at all and just melts into the skin giving you a flawless look. I am falling more and more in love with Bare Minerals products and need to try out more! Any recommendations??

Mineral Veil by Bare Minerals


Have a wonderful holiday weekend, beauties!

xoxo Kayla

2 comments :

  1. I'm wearing that perfume today :) Thanks for the shampoo/conditioner rec, I'm always wanting to try new things. Enjoy your weekend! PS- thanks for your sweet comment, I wanted to reply but it says "no reply blogger" :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of friday five, I usually do monthly favourites including five products too! ;) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete