Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Five : 8/8/14

Is it really already Friday again?! I have had such a busy week! I haven't had any time to catch up on watching YouTube videos or reading blogs (or writing in my own blog!) so I am going to try to get that done over the next few days!

Here are the products I have been loving all week long!


1. NYX Blush in Pinched

     I have had this blush for quite a while but I haven't used it in at least a couple of months. I just have been reaching for other blushes and have been neglecting this one. I decided one day that I need to use it because it had been so long and I was reminded what a great blush it really is! Great pigmentation is a huge thing I look for in products -- I really dislike when I have to build up product in order to get the pigmentation I want. Ain't nobody got time for that!!! ;) This blush definitely does not need to be built up. The color payoff is incredible and I barely need any of it on my brush to show up on my cheeks. This particular color is more of a bold pink and has a bit of shimmer in it. I think it is not only perfect for summer, but will be great for fall/winter as well! NYX, in general, has awesome products for such affordable prices!







2. Hoola Bronzer by Benefit

     I decided to use some of my Birchbox points and got this bronzer last week. I have always had my eye on it but just have never purchased it. And what is better than getting it for free?! I have been absolutely loving it and have been using it all week. I wish I would have gotten it sooner! It does not have any type of orange undertone to it and if you don't like shimmery bronzers, this one is perfect because it is matte! I also love the packaging! I love when companies really put that extra effort into their products and come up with unique packaging. It makes it more intriguing and kind of ropes you in! I don't own any Benefit blushes and after using this bronzer, the blushes have made it to my list of things I need to buy! 







3. Bath and Body Works Candle in Sparkling Berry Fizz

     I have been obsessed with candles lately! I have never really been into candles as much as I have been this summer. And I have especially been loving the Bath and Body candles because you can just immediately smell them as soon as you light them. I saw their "Summer Sips" collection and knew I needed one! They really do smell so summery and refreshing. The "Sparkling Berry Fizz" was the one that I liked the most when I was smelling all the different candles in the collection at the store and I have been loving it even more at home! The scent is made of elderberries and black currents and just smells so yummy! I have already burned through half of it and have only used it a couple of times! I just love it and have been letting it burn all day! I think I need to pick a few more... but I am also getting excited for Fall scents coming up so soon!!! I love Fall!! :)




4. Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat

     I heard about the OPI Matte Top Coat and wanted so badly to try it! (I think I am a little obsessed with matte!) I couldn't find the OPI one anywhere, so instead of ordering it, I decided to give this one a try when I saw it at Walmart. I am so impressed with the formula and don't even feel the need to try the OPI one. You only need one coat and it transforms your polish to matte! It is so cool! Plus, the Sally Hansen Matte Top Coat is only $5.49 and I believe the OPI Matte Top Coat is around $9.50. So you're saving some money and getting a great product! I definitely recommend this if you are looking for a matte top coat!




5. Gerard Cosmetics/Whitening Lightening lipglosses

     These glosses are just everywhere! If you are a beauty lover, then you have these glosses. Well, I sadly did not have any! I have been wanting them for so long but when I was in Italy, I was unable to get them over there. (Or if they do ship internationally, I wasn't going to pay for that!) I am surprised I didn't order them as soon as I got home but I just never got around to it. I finally took advantage of their sale a couple weeks ago which was 3 glosses for $29. A great deal since they are normally $24 a piece! I wanted to get all of them and couldn't decide which 3 I should get! They all look so amazing! I finally went Nude, Butter Cream and Pouty Princess. OMG! I am in love! These glosses are truly incredible! They are so beautiful... amazing formula... and I can honestly say these are by far my favorite glosses now over any others. Yes, they are that good! I can't wait to get more and if I could, I would own every single one they have! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!




Have a wonderful weekend, dolls! I have some ideas for new posts hopefully coming your way next week!


xoxo Kayla



   

1 comment :

  1. I've had my eye on a few of those Whitening Lightening glosses :) Love Pinched too!

    ReplyDelete