Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Five: 8/22/14

Is it really one of the last weekends of summer?! I can't believe how fast summer went! But then again, it always goes by so quickly! Enjoy what's left! :)

My faves this week:

1. Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay
     I fell in love with the Naked 3 all over again this week. I have barely used it all summer and I don't even know why I have been neglecting it! I forgot how pretty it was! I am ashamed ;) I have been using it every day and having fun creating different looks each day. Using this palette has reminded me how awesome Urban Decay eyeshadows are and makes me think I need to go check out the new Naked 2 basics palette. Has anyone tried it out yet?!



2. Lovecloud blush by MAC
     In yesterday's haul post, I mentioned how I had just recently gotten this blush. I have been using it all week and it goes PERFECT with the Naked 3 palette! I just think this blush is so gorgeous and I can't get enough of it. Check out my post on the haul to see how pretty the swatch is! If you are looking into a new MAC blush, just get this one! :) It might just be my top favorite blush from MAC!



3. Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment by Bare Minerals
     I also posted in my haul yesterday that I had gotten this product. I have just been so happy with the results this week and even today, I feel like my skin is looking better than yesterday! I can only hope it continues! As I said, I will keep you updated on this and how it is working for me. But I think it is safe to say that I have no problem repurchasing this product again if I continue to see the results that I have! If you have any type of discoloration that you would like to correct, I think you would love this as well!



4. Clean Express Eye Makeup Remover (Waterproof) by Maybelline
     This eye makeup remover is amazing! It takes off all of my eye makeup so easily! In the past, I have used removers that just do a terrible job of removing the makeup and it either takes forever to get off or it leaves makeup behind. This definitely does the job! For a while, I was using Sephora's Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. I really loved it but I felt like every time I went to go repurchase it, it just kept going up in price! I saw this remover by Maybelline at Target and it looked very similar to the Sephora one I was using. It has the two formulas in the bottle that you shake to mix together so I thought I would try it out. It works just as amazing! And it is only $4.99 compared to Sephora's $10.50 (it used to only be $7 when I first started using it!) I would say the Maybelline version is a dupe for the Sephora remover so save the $5.50 and check out the Maybelline Clean Express!



5. Butter Gloss in Eclair by NYX
     In my very first post, I talked about how I loved NYX butter glosses. Well, that still hasn't changed! This week I have especially been loving Eclair. Probably because it just completes the look with the Naked 3 and Lovecloud blush :) This color is so pretty. It is such a universal pink and can go with so many looks. I have been loving this gloss so much that I picked it up this week as part of a gift for my brother's fiancee's birthday so she could have this amazing gloss as well :)





Have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo Kayla




2 comments :

  1. Eclair is a fave of mine, a perfect light color. I need to get my Naked3 out more, I love it too! I will definitely be checking out the new Basics palette, I'm a sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovecloud blush looks gorgeous! I've been loving the naked 3 too, the shades are amazing :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete