Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Five: 11/14/14


Happy Friday, girlies! It is a rainy day here in France so it is a perfect day to snuggle up and drink some coffee :)

Here are the products that I have been loving this week:

1. Pro Palette by Lorac
     The palette I keep reaching for this week is the Pro Palette by Lorac. I just love it more and more every time I use it. It is such a great palette to have in your collection so if you don't already own it, I highly recommend going out and getting it! You get 8 matte shadows and 8 shimmer. I love that there is so much variety of both matte and shimmer. For instance, in the Naked palettes, there aren't as many matte shadows to choose from. I like in the Pro palette, I have more options. The pigmentation of these shadows are amazing and they blend wonderfully. Just a great, classic palette that I will always want to have in my collection!


Pro Palette by Lorac

   
2. Melba by MAC
     Another oldie, but goodie. This is another product you need as a staple in your collection! Melba is a very popular blush from MAC and I absolutely love it. I find that I like corally-peachy blushes the most and this is the perfect blush for my taste! It is so gorgeous! I have a lighter skin tone but I think this would look amazing on any skin tone - light or dark! I love MAC blushes and don't think you can go wrong with any of them!


Melba by MAC


Swatch of Melba


3. Nail Laquer #318 Light Mauve by Kiko
     This is one of the nail polishes I picked up in my Kiko haul (Read about the products I purchased here). I have been wearing this on my nails all week long and I am loving it. I am really digging the mauve colors recently! It does start to chip off after a few days but for the cheap price that I am paying for it, I don't really mind it. 


Light Mauve by Kiko


4. Super Gloss #126 Baby Pink by Kiko

     This is another product from Kiko that I have been loving this week. I got this gloss because it was really sheer and slightly shimmery and thought that I would like wearing it over different lipsticks. And I do like doing that, but I have been really liking wearing it alone this week! I have been wearing really minimal makeup this week and this sheer gloss is perfect for a minimal makeup look!


Baby Pink by Kiko


5. Lipperfection Lip Color in Romance by Covergirl

     I have only worn this once this week (since I have been doing the minimal makeup) but I have a newfound love for it all over again! This is probably one of the older lipsticks I have in my collection and I rarely use it. But I pulled it out to wear the other night and I am loving it again! Romance is such a pretty pinky-mauve. Since I have been loving mauve recently, that is probably why I love it so much! I will definitely be wearing this again soon!


Romance by Covergirl

Swatch of Romance


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend :)

xoxo Kayla



Find the products I mentioned here:

Pro Palette by Lorac

Melba by MAC

Light Mauve by Kiko

Baby Pink by Kiko

Romance by Covergirl

2 comments :

  1. Ah the Lorac Pro <3 Wish we could get it here!

    http://fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melba is such a gorgeous blush shade!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete