Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Five: 9/5/14


I am so excited to share my favorites from this week with you girls! I have been absolutely LOVING each one of these products SO much! The quality of every product is so incredible and I have been so impressed with them this week.

(On a side note: I will start linking the products at the end of my posts so you can easily check them out!!!)


1. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
      I have officially found my new favorite foundation and I am so happy about it! I have been on the hunt all summer for a high end foundation but couldn't find one that I absolutely loved. Either the color wasn't quite right or I didn't like the coverage... something was just always a little off. I can't believe it took me so long to try this foundation but I am so happy the universe finally brought the two of us together :) This foundation is GORGEOUS! It is a medium-to-full coverage foundation that is not too heavy or cakey looking at all. It gives your skin the most flawless look. I truly believe that in order to achieve a beautiful makeup look, you need to have a great foundation. Even though this foundation is so pretty, what I am most impressed with is how it doesn't break up throughout the day and stays looking fresh after a busy day on the go. This foundation was also specifically created for film/camera so it looks soooo pretty in pictures! I honestly could go on and on about how amazing this foundation is, but you get the idea!

Make Up Forever HD Foundation


2. Myth by MAC and 3. Butter Cream by Gerard Cosmetics
     I am combining the two of these because I love both of these products alone, but together they create the most beautiful lip combo! I recently posted a picture on Instagram wearing this lip combo and I am obsessed with it! Myth is a light nude in a Satin formula lipstick from MAC and Butter Cream pinky-nude gloss from Gerard Cosmetics. When combining the two, Myth creates the perfect nude base and then Butter Cream adds that extra pop with the pale pink. Ahhh, I love it! These two lip products are so pretty and I love that I have three different options of wearing just Myth, just Butter Cream, or both together.

Myth by MAC

Butter Cream by Gerard Cosmetics

Bottom: Myth
Middle: Butter Cream
Top: Myth and Butter Cream


4. Orgasm by NARS
     I mentioned this blush in my last post and how it would be a great blush for fall. After posting that, I realized it had been a little while since I wore this blush so I decided I would give it a little more attention this week! I have been wearing it everyday and I have fallen in love with it over again. It is for sure one of my favorite blushes of all time. Like I said in my last post, it is probably one of the prettiest blushes I have ever seen! If you are thinking about splurging on yourself, treat yourself to this stunning blush!

Orgasm by NARS

Orgasm by NARS


5. Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Setting Spray
     I have been using the All Nighter Setting Spray by Urban Decay for over a year and I really like it, but I wanted to try the Oil-Control Setting Spray that Urban Decay offers. I don't have very oily skin, but I do tend to get a little shiny on my chin and forehead throughout the day/night so I wanted to give this setting spray a try to see if it would help with that. I have been very impressed with it. It really does help control that little oily shine that I tend to get. I got the smaller bottle because I wanted to test it out before committing to the larger bottle, but I know I will be getting it as soon as I am finished with this one! Both of Urban Decay's setting sprays are phenomenal. They really do help with the longevity of your makeup. Using a setting spray is a must for me because I want all the time I spent on my makeup to be worth it and I don't want it wearing away on me!  If you have oily skin, definitely check out this setting spray! I think you will like the results!

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Setting Spray


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

xoxo Kayla


Make Up Forever HD Foundation

Myth by MAC

Butter Cream by Gerard Cosmetics

Orgasm by NARS

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Setting Spray



2 comments :

  1. I adore Nars Orgasm blush. It's so gorgeous! I'll have to try out Oil-Control Setting Spray!

    XO Chloe
    A Latte Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation. it's the best!

    ReplyDelete