Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Five: 11/21/14


Happy Friday, loves! 


Here are the faves from this week:



1. Bioderma Cleansing Water

     You might have seen me post on my Instagram that I grabbed this a few weeks ago. I was so excited to get it because I had heard so many positive things about it. And now that I have given it a fair enough amount of time to test it out, I can say that I absolutely love it! It is definitely worth the hype! This stuff removes any and all makeup! It is perfect for stubborn eye makeup as it removes EVERYTHING. It is even helpful to remove swatches easily, quickly and cleanly when I am taking pictures for my blog. I love how lightweight it feels and doesn't have an oily feel to it. It really does just feel like water on your face! It is paraben-free, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and perfect for sensitive skin. This stuff is amazing!


Bioderma


2. F-Bomb Lipstick by Urban Decay

      First of all, I need to get more of these Revolution Lipsticks from Urban Decay. After using F-Bomb this week, I was reminded how amazing the formula is! It is so creamy, hydrating and pigmented and I just love it every time I wear it! And F-Bomb is that perfect, classic red. I always tell myself I am going to purchase a couple more but I end up putting it off and I don't know why! I think for how amazing the formula is and what other higher end lines sell their lipsticks at, $22 is an awesome price for these lipsticks. I am going to add a new Revolution Lipstick to my Christmas list tonight ;)


F-Bomb by Urban Decay

Swatch of F-Bomb (natural light)


3. Bellisima blush by Kat Von D

     My Insta friend, Rachel (@rachmcph), posted that she got this blush and it reminded me that I hadn't used mine in a while! And I don't know why because I LOVE this blush! So thank you, Rachel, for reminding me to use it because it is all I have been wearing this week :) It is an absolutely GORGEOUS peachy-coral blush and it is SO pigmented! You hardly need any product on your brush! It is also probably one of the most long-lasting blushes that I own. I am going to add another Kat Von D blush to my Christmas list as well :D (Rachel also has a blog... Click here to check it out!)


Bellisima by Kat Von D

Swatch of Bellisima (natural light)


4. and. 5. Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay and Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced

     I am combining the two of these because I have been loving using both of them at the same time to create different eye looks. There are so many shadows that compliment one another from the two palettes. Too Faced and Urban Decay are my favorite when it comes to eye shadows so I am having fun combining the two palettes! "Salted Caramel" from the Chocolate Bar palette is my go-to transition shade and I think "Limit" from the Naked 3 is such a beautiful color! I am also loving "Creme Brulee" from the Chocolate Bar palette - the PRETTIEST bronzy-gold!


Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay

Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced


Have a great Thanksgiving week! Can't wait to eat more than I probably should ;)


xoxo Kayla


Find the products I mentioned here:

Bioderma Cleansing Water

F-Bomb by Urban Decay

Bellisima by Kat Von D

Naked 3 by Urban Decay

Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced



2 comments :

  1. I've only heard great things about that cleansing water! I'm going to have to get it!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend got me the Naked 3 for my birthday! I love it! I could use it a few time since and the shades are perfect for a natural eye look!

    http://fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete